Amber are looking to recruit a talented and highly-motivated Senior Interior designer to become part of the team in our London studio. Preferably with five-plus years experience to join us on a full-time permanent basis (freelance also considered) to work on a range of prestigious and exciting projects. We design, build and project manage high end commercial and residential projects.
We are keen to hear from candidates looking to develop an interior design career in the commercial and residential sectors. You would be involved in all stages of a project, from client briefing, concept development/design to client presentation. You will need to be self-motivated, extremely organised and thorough, have excellent communication skills and have an exceptional eye for design. In addition, the successful candidate will preferably have a degree level qualification in interior design/interior architecture.
• Excellent presentation, conceptual and visualising skills
• Excellent client-facing ability and presentation skills
• Create mood boards and presentations for the team and clients
• Design floor/furniture plan layouts and elevations
• Ability to manage a number of projects at any one time at different project stages
• On site experience
• Annotating and reviewing technical design drawings
• Efficiency and ability to consistently meet project deadlines
• Highly organised and able to work under pressure
• Understanding the market within commercial and residential sectors
• Team player with a great attitude and natural leadership skills
• Confident in running projects independently
• Coordinate project design site meetings with contractors, architects, suppliers and clients
• Highly skilled in detailing with a great attention to detail
• A minimum of five years professional experience in commercial/residential interior design
• BA (Hons) Interior Design/Interior Architecture qualification (or equivalent)
• Proficient in AutoCAD – essential
• Proficient in SketchUp, Photoshop
• Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, Excel, and Powerpoint desirable
• Knowledge and experience in all phases of Interior Design: from schematic planning to construction administration
• Knowledge of commercial construction materials and FF&E sources and specifications
• A working knowledge of UK building systems, regulations and construction methods
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
To apply, please upload your CV and PDF portfolio Max 5Mb, together with a covering letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are sorry, but we can only respond to successful candidates.